Thursday, February 8, 2007

Hey!


Overwhelmed here...decided to get on the blog wagon...though it has already seriously cut into my knitting time tonight! I'll have to figure out how to link to my friends blogs and all that and take pictures of what I'm working on and all that. It won't all be about knitting...that would be boring! Tonight I am hanging out with Rusty, my dog...enjoying a glass of wine after a long day at work and looking forward to relaxing. And knitting. I hope I can find it in me to put time in to keeping a blog - I'm on the computer all day and it's not really the thing I want to do at night...but maybe once I get it all set up it won't feel like it's all that time consuming?

Well, I will post a picture of something I have knitted...these are mittens I made for Cindi (my daughter) for Christmas last year to match a wild scarf I made her. I love to take pictures of thinfs I have made outside in the natural light.



5 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, Melissa!

I just started the blog thing at the beginning of the year, and its a learning process!

Looks good so far, so keep at it!

http://nhknittingmama.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

Finally! I love your dog so much. He's a cutie-pie. Those mittens are beautiful. What yarn did you use?

Gina House said...

Yippee!! You're in BLOGLAND! Adorable doggy (I'm more of a cat person, but your dog is cute!) and those mittens are great! We've REALLY corrupted you now!!! (evil grin)

yarnslinger said...

wow guys...thanks!!!

the yarn is something I got last year at AC Moore - I think it is called Dream? I'll have to look it up...

If I can figure all this out, I will add links to your blogs on my blog...

You guys are the best and I so look forward to Wednesday nites!!
xo

Gigi said...

Welcome to the blogging fold! Adorable puppy and those mittens look wonderfully soft. Yum!