OK, I will play...Julie tagged me first, followed by Gina...
Here's the deal: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I got my bachelors degree at the age of 39. I'm thinking about pursuing a master's degree, because I love school, but the thought of even more student loan debt keeps me from starting.
2. I've only been knitting for about 3 years or so. I mainly learned from watching videos at knitting-help.com, googling terms I wasn't familiar with, and my manchvegas knitting friends.
3. It would be a dream come true if I could drive say 50 laps around a racetrack in a Cup car.
4. When I was 11, my parents took me to see Lily Tomlin at some little club in Boston. She invited people to come up and do impersonations of her various characters on stage. I went up and did her Edith Ann character and she gave me a huge hug!
5. I am missing 10 of my teeth, genetically. When I was in the 6th grade, I had to have 4 baby teeth pulled because my second set of canines had no adult partners. Then I had braces to move all my teeth together. I got one set of 12 year molars on the bottom, no partners up top, I'm missing the next set of molars all around, and no wisdom teeth. Other than that my teeth are incredibly healthy, but I've always wanted to have big teeth and a nice smile...
6. I would love the chance to swim with Dolphins. Not one of those tourist-ee things, something a little more obscure than that. Like on some remote Hawaiian island (they have dolphins in Hawaii, don't they?)
7. I don't believe in the physical limitations of age. It's all about how you feel. I love that my doctor (who is my age) shares that same philosphy and doesn't push all these tests on me. He knows I am healthy and that I am in tune with my body. I don't buy into the mindset of taking all kinds of medication. I will admit, I do take one medication, an antidepressant in a low dose, but I only started taking that after trying all kinds of other options.
Phew! That was hard!! And Gina tagged everyone I was gonna tag...hmmmm...now what do I do???