Monday, August 13, 2007

Reason # 645 why I never update!

#645: because it is so time consuming!!! It took me forever to do that last post. None of the pictures would line up on the actual blog the way they did when I was writing the entry. I almost said *nevermind*. There has got to be an easier way?? What I did, is I downloaded all the pics from my camera to my laptop. Then I uploaded the ones I wanted to use to Blogger. Then I wrote and dragged the pics around, placing them with their corresponding text (I make it sound so simple - yet it just wouldn't come out the way I wanted it to. I supposed one of these days I will have to just sit down and learn more about this Blogger thing.
Knitting is going well. I finished the Angel Sweater and sent it off to France with Cindi - AND FORGOT TO TAKE ANY PICTURES!!! I hope Cindi thinks to take some for me, 'specially if baby niece wears it (I think it will be too big for her at the moment though). I have 2 socks in progress, one pair that should be done before I leave for vacation. My vacation knitting plans are to slog through the Tofutsies socks (I just do not like working with this yarn), make a pair with Heather's yarn, and if time allows, get started on another pair with Ray's yarn. I'm also hoping to work on (and possibly finish) the Forest Canopy shawl. I know, it's an ambitious plan, but I think I can make it happen!
Cindi is in France all this week - she is floating around on a barge with her dad and his family to celebrate her grandparents 50th anniversary. Some people have it rough, no?
I am gearing up for vacation. I am leaving after work on Friday - and I am unplugging. If it is an emergency (or ya just really, really miss me) leave a message on my cell and I will be checking it every evening. I.CAN'T.WAIT!!!
And on that note, I am going to leave work on-time for a change and try and talk myself into visiting the gym on the way home...adios!

3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

OK, get some pics emailed back to you!

Gina House said...

Woohoo for vacation!!!!

You really have 645 reasons why you don't update? I only have 138.

Can't wait to see your progress on the lace shawl!

Sonya said...

I hate it when they don't stay in the order that I upload them in.
I was begining to wonder what happened to you.