Thursday, February 14, 2008

The news...

This morning I had the news on in the background while I was doing stuff. I normally spend the first couple of hours of my day in silence and like it that way. But since my street looks like a qualifying run for the Olympic Luge event (and let's not even talk about my driveway), I wanted to see if I could get an update on the rest of the roads.

So, as a service to you all, here is what I got from this morning's news...

Roger Clemens* - do we really care who injected what into the Rocket? Next...

Marie Osmond - did she gain weight while doing dancing with the stars? Well, I can't answer that, but if you tune into ET tonight at 7, this and more will be revealed...

Tina Turner is NOT the queen of soul. Silly Beyonce'.

Obama. No Hilary. No Obama. No Hiliary.

Yeah, so that's pretty much it...

*so yesterday was the Big Day - Pitchers and Catchers showed up in Ft. Meyers to begin spring training. NESN was running their first show from Spring Training at 6:30. What did they then proceed to talk about for the first 10 minutes? Clemens. *sigh*. I mean, do the fans really care that much?
Other than that, there was a great interview with Tito, and seeing Dice-K sporting a MULLETT was priceless!!

No comments: